Proposals should contain the following
- A description of the proposed theme (1500-2000 words) highlighting its significance for the history of knowledge
- A table of contents (typically 8-12 articles of 8000 words)
- Abstracts of the articles
- Two-page CVs of the editors; short biographies of the contributors
- An outline of the production process up to manuscript submission. All manuscripts must be submitted to the journal by 1 May 2024.
Please send your proposal to: email@example.com. Proposal deadline: 1 May 2023. Notification of acceptance: by 30 June 2023.
After submission, all manuscripts will go through a process of peer-review, author’s revisions, and copy-editing. JHoK is a diamond Open Access journal, at no charge to the authors. The journal will be available in print (on demand) at Brepols Publishers.
Details of the journal’s scope and a full list of the editorial team and advisory editorial board is available on the journal's website.